About Me

My photo
Hey, I'm Jess I started this blog to show things I've made, fashion interests and outfits of my own. I would love to be a stylist when I'm older and am doing as much styling assistance at the moment to get me there. Thanks for looking. If you have any questions email me on jessicafoster1995@hotmail.com Pintrest - http://pinterest.com/jessicafoster1/

Saturday 6 October 2012

Digging for gold

Digging for gold


Antik Batik sequin dress
$535 - antikbatik.fr


River Island sequin dress
$97 - riverisland.com


Brocade dress
pretaportobello.com


Alice Olivia sequin top
net-a-porter.com


MW Matthew Williamson gold top
$345 - coggles.com


Chiffon top
$56 - little-mistress.co.uk




Studded shoes
myhotshoes.com


Suede handbag
topshop.com


Yves saint laurent
ssense.com


American Apparel gold watch
americanapparel.net


Cream eyeshadow
etsy.com


Deborah lippmann nail polish
neimanmarcus.com





Models perform during the closing ceremony of the 2012 London Olympic Games
The first time I saw this trend in all its glory was on the gorgeous models at the closing ceremony of the 2012 Olympics

I then started seeing it on the a/w catwalk and here are some of my favorites...

Elie Saab                                         

 Alexander McQueen

Disel

What do you all think? xo



4 comments:

  1. Gold is so timeless. There is so much variety to using gold in designing clothing or styling jewelry. I love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am loving the gold trend right now. gold and red. my fav:)
    http://seascaped.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing finds lovely. Gold and black are sooo good together xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete