About Me

My photo
Hey, I'm Jess I started this blog to show things I've made, fashion interests and outfits of my own. I would love to be a stylist when I'm older and am doing as much styling assistance at the moment to get me there. Thanks for looking. If you have any questions email me on jessicafoster1995@hotmail.com Pintrest - http://pinterest.com/jessicafoster1/

Thursday 26 July 2012

Mothercare Christmas Press Day

I got the amazing opportunity to help set up the 'Mothercare' press day a few weeks ago. Two days of turning a blank canvas into something amazing to show off the Mothercare brand.

Baby K by Myleene Klass. Seriously cool pieces in this collection! My favorite style in this brand were the feather style tops which are very on trend right now. 

My personal Baby K favourite - cute tutu or what?!

 

ELC - one of my favourite decoritve aspects were the ELC cabinets filled with Happyland toys.


                      Mothercare, lovely duffel coat.                   Boy's Mothercare which I didn't think was a great range but still a few nice pieces.                        


Girls Mothercare a lot more inspiring with some lovely coloured jeans and particularly sweet baby clothes. Hunter style wellies look great as well as being practical in typical English weather!

My favourite of all the brands was 'Little Bird' by Jools Oliver. Everything was just so wonderfully pretty.


Little Bird bedding - beautiful. The brand was first inspired by Jool's own gown from when she was a child and she used the decoration on the gown and carried it on through her own designs. I wanted to buy it all (and I don't have children!)

Just look at those toadstools!! They could be used as a door stop or just general decoration.

All in all the Mothercare press day was extremely impressive and the room was transformed into something spectacular - the clouds and flowers really did it for me! Big well done to Noella and Torri!

No comments:

Post a Comment