About Me

My photo
Hey, I'm Jess I started this blog to show things I've made, fashion interests and outfits of my own. I would love to be a stylist when I'm older and am doing as much styling assistance at the moment to get me there. Thanks for looking. If you have any questions email me on jessicafoster1995@hotmail.com Pintrest - http://pinterest.com/jessicafoster1/

Saturday 8 September 2012

Vogue Fashion Night Out


So my friends and I decided to go to fashion night out last Thursday which Jaime and I have been to for three years now. I forgot to take a picture of my outfit but I wore disco pants, my creepers and a plain gray jersey top and lastly my spiked jacket from New York which you can see in my previous post.

We started off in Topshop and listened to a DJ for a bit while we waited for everyone. 

We then went to United colours of Benetton where they had orange cocktails and cider on offer...


Here's Aimee who my friend Jaime does assistance styling for as she was DJing there playing all the old bangers!
All in all it was a lovely evening and you can't not love being surrounded by lots of people passionate about the same thing as you!

My favorite outfits from the night

 Alexa Chung in velvet cropped trousers with a white shirt and a long fur  jacket at the Mulberry party. Effortlessly chic as per usual, love the mixture of the textures. 
Portia Freeman in all black wearing a leather jacket and leggings. Suki Waterhouse wearing a lovely knit jumper and my favorite part is the camo coat with leather panels at the Mulberry party.
Clara Paget in monochrome printed trousers and a matching cropped jacket with a small patent bag at the Mulberry party.



1 comment: