About Me

My photo
Hey, I'm Jess I started this blog to show things I've made, fashion interests and outfits of my own. I would love to be a stylist when I'm older and am doing as much styling assistance at the moment to get me there. Thanks for looking. If you have any questions email me on jessicafoster1995@hotmail.com Pintrest - http://pinterest.com/jessicafoster1/

Saturday 11 August 2012

New York: Day 2

In the morning I went to the 'Brooklyn Diner' which has amazing reviews so i just had to check it out and it certaintly met my expectations! Best panckakes EVER! They literally melted in my mouth. 


I visited a vintage market called Hells market which was full of jewlerry and clothes stalls. After a good look around I bought a coulple of bits of jewelerry and walked over to another market of Madison Avenue which honestly wasn't as nice. It was just full of knock of jewelry.

I then took a breather into Macy's which was just full of beautiful clothes and bags. I then carried on to 'Dylan's candy bar'. 3 whole floors of sweets and chocolate = life complete.

                                                 (Sweet stairs)




I then went back to my apartment and later on I got the ferry to Statan Island. The ferry passed the Statue of Liberty was which was great to see, couldn't believe my eyes!














However I thought seeing the Manhattan island like was more impressive, looks so small and secluded (could that be more wrong?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment