About Me

My photo
Hey, I'm Jess I started this blog to show things I've made, fashion interests and outfits of my own. I would love to be a stylist when I'm older and am doing as much styling assistance at the moment to get me there. Thanks for looking. If you have any questions email me on jessicafoster1995@hotmail.com Pintrest - http://pinterest.com/jessicafoster1/

Tuesday 21 August 2012

New York: Day 5&6

The next two days of the course we were lead by another professor - Nancy. She showed us more trends as well as how to fashion forecast. 
We were then taken into the FIT library (and by this I mean a 4-floor building filled with every single current fashion magazine, Vogues from the first one ever produced, huge fashion forecasting books and look books from every designer imaginable.) 



We were also given the opportunity to style our own accessory shoot. We were all put in groups of three and got to go shopping to pick stuff up for our shoot. We went to an amazing fabric shop, garden shop and a jewelry shop. We then went back to FIT to start shooting and here is the final result...


After that we did an on-figure accessory shoot and we decided to use a studded, rocky look as that seems to be on trend at the moment.

Lastly we graduated and got our certificates and said our goodbyes! It was actually really sad to say bye to the friends I made but all in all it was a great opportunity!

There was an amazing Barbie exhibition at FIT from the previous students. There were life size barbies and furniture - amazing!!

And here we all are!

2 comments:

  1. wow that FIT library sounds pretty awesome!as are those creepers

    claire x
    MON CHERI

    ReplyDelete