About Me

My photo
Hey, I'm Jess I started this blog to show things I've made, fashion interests and outfits of my own. I would love to be a stylist when I'm older and am doing as much styling assistance at the moment to get me there. Thanks for looking. If you have any questions email me on jessicafoster1995@hotmail.com Pintrest - http://pinterest.com/jessicafoster1/

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Are you getting your 5-a-day?

Fruit print, yay or nay? I've had mixed feelings about the new fruit-print trend and can't decide whether I like it or not. It's also slightly daring because it is very full and 'out there'. I think if you're going to wear it you may as well go all out.


Stella McCartney did a wonderful collection of warm-coloured fruit print. Great for cheering Autumn up.


My personal favourite on the catwalk was Dolce and Gabbana. If only we could all look as great as those models, eh?!


I quite like this Topshop dress, the colours are summery and the exotic fruits add to the summery-ness of the dress. I'd style it by wearing some gladiator sandals for day-time or killer red heels in the evening.

Image 1 of Equipment Silk Daddy Shirt in Fruit Print
This shirt from ASOS is absolutely great in my eyes. The colours work brilliantly together and although I may not have the guts (or funds) to wear it I'm sure it would look fab on!

Image 1 of Lazy Oaf Mixed Fruit T-Shirt
Isn't this just amazingly fun? I love the boldness and the mix of bright colours. I'd wear it with a tight black skirt as it's over-sized and a pair of brogues. Also ASOS and there are a few variations of this print (they have it in a jumper and dress too.)

I think my decision has been made after writing this post. It's a yay from me! What do you all think?


No comments:

Post a Comment