About Me

My photo
Hey, I'm Jess I started this blog to show things I've made, fashion interests and outfits of my own. I would love to be a stylist when I'm older and am doing as much styling assistance at the moment to get me there. Thanks for looking. If you have any questions email me on jessicafoster1995@hotmail.com Pintrest - http://pinterest.com/jessicafoster1/

Thursday 14 June 2012

Work Experience

I have been lucky enough to get the chance to work with a stylist to help with the shoot of the Liberty magazine.
Yesterday I helped choose which shoes and scarves would look best in the shoot. As well as picking up beautiful products I  also managed to have a look in the Liberty sale which I have to say is amazing and definitely worth going to look at!
I am helping the stylist on the shoot on Friday which I'm very excited about and will post more about that tomorrow!
H&M knitted, cropped jumper with ASOS hand collar chains.

Pleated skirt which you may have seen in previous posts but a lot longer... I decided it was too hard to wear as a maxi and much more versatile at midi length. 
Loafers - River Island


No comments:

Post a Comment