About Me

My photo
Hey, I'm Jess I started this blog to show things I've made, fashion interests and outfits of my own. I would love to be a stylist when I'm older and am doing as much styling assistance at the moment to get me there. Thanks for looking. If you have any questions email me on jessicafoster1995@hotmail.com Pintrest - http://pinterest.com/jessicafoster1/

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Paris wish list

Paris wish list

Sheer top
40 AUD - portmans.com.au

Givenchy sheer shirt
$1,134 - ln-cc.com

Stella McCartney long jacket
$1,051 - mytheresa.com

Waterfall Black Skirt
£28 - glamorousuk.com

Christian Louboutin high heels
$845 - mytheresa.com

Duffle bag
$950 - cultstatus.com.au

Chanel black tote
consignofthetimes.com

Flower hair accessory
£3.99 - quizclothing.co.uk

RetroSuperFuture clear shades
£120 - liberty.co.uk

Diptyque fragrance
$120 - nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment